Friday, August 27, 2010

from reality to fantasy

Well, one things for sure... participating in the "bloghop" has certainly caused me to
set aside my fears of trying to figure out Photoshop,
and just jump right in there and play!
It is evident that I don't have the knowledge to put forth
great photos using Photoshop, but....
I guess it's all a learning process!

so without further apologetic ramblings, here's my BEFORE shot:



I love that little worm hanging by a silken thread that we really can't see...


and here is my 'after shot':


all cropped!

and totally different!

But I still love that little worm hanging around and now,

I can see the thread by which it is hanging by!

In my attempts to edit my photo, I found 'hue and saturation'!

and so many other things!

It kinda came out looking all 'fantasy-like' which is ok by me!

OH! there's so much to learn!

Be sure to visit http://www.pixelperfectblog.com/ to see all the before/after photos!


1 comment:

  1. I really love both the sooc and the edit! Very different feels to both!

    ReplyDelete