Saturday, February 12, 2011


I found these words today....
"don't be afraid to fail... be afraid not to try".
Perfect timing. I needed to hear this, because in my head, I hear all the reasons why I don't do this or that, and they truly are based on my fear that "no one's gonna like that", or some such things.

I was just going through all the few things I have posted on this blog, when I came to my very first post... on being free... I had forgotten! and I have, all this time since, been plagued with great doubts. What, oh what, can I find to keep me on track? Well, the same impetus that is helping me go through my house and get rid of needless stuff that serves only to weigh me down... the idea that I only want in my house, the things I love, or the things with sentimental value... and of course, my art supplies. This idea can be applied to my art... to only make what I want to see/materialize in this world... what I love and what is important to me.
Simple idea... but there is value to simplicity! When I wake up to the next new day... I promise myself to be productive/alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment