Friday, August 13, 2010

little treasure hunter

In camera...





















and edited.
I used a Nikon D40 camera.

So glad I happened upon the "bloghop" over at 'pixel perfect'

I edited the photo at Picnik... I cropped the picture and worked on the exposure and saturation and color... (I'm so new at this, so I feel like I accomplished something) and I kinda really am pleased with the result!!!

However, please feel free to leave comments and critiques... I welcome them!!!

... and thanks for visiting!!!!
It was late and the skies were all hazy due to forest fires in the north... this photo depicts how the conditions
were when I snapped the picture of the little treasure hunter... it was such a spur-of-the-moment shot, and I didn't want to miss it, so I didn't mess with my camera... I just 'saw a picture' and wanted to capture it!










































3 comments: